Friday Favorites: Gemstone Edition
I've been seeing a ton of wonderful gemstone ideas floating around the blogosphere lately. Here are some of my favorites! Everything from beautiful DIYs to inspiring artwork.
My favorites - Gemstone Edition
- Make these beautiful faux rock candy magnets with Handmade Charlotte
- Oh boy, rock candy AND cake? Check out this rock candy cake tutorial by Let's Mingle.
- Want to learn how to 'paint' beautiful agate artwork? Make Something Grand has you covered!
- And if you're not up for painting it yourself, Sara from Sara Fitz has a free printable agate artwork in two styles!
- Finally, I love this birthstone necklace from ShopSomethingBlue on Etsy.
I'm apparently really into rock candy lately! I think it's partly because I have so many great memories of them from a kid - in my mind, they've always been associated with museum gift shops and other little stores where I started my gemstone collection.
Don't forget, if you're looking for a little bit of gemstone jewelry yourself, you should check out my Etsy Shop.